Meow
*******
4 weeks have passed since school reopened, and it is a very enriching and eye-opening experience at AH. I see a lot of things, i discovered i still don’t know a lot of things, and i have to remember a lot of things. 4 more weeks left till paeds and i don’t know if i know half the things i need to know for this posting. You got to work harder, Edmund!
*******
HP 7 Part 2 is finally out on 14th July! Will be watching with F next Sunday! Gosh i have been told by some friends to bring more tissue paper etc and they were all saying its awesome!
*******
I embrace spontaneity, and I'm fiercely independent. These are two traits that will be very hard to change in me. I can’t predict the future, but i can shape our future. I’ll try my best.
*******
When are you launching, my dear Bold 9900?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home