Lust
A few posts ago i mentioned that the BlackBerry Torch 9800 is the best BlackBerry device available now and that it is very desirable. It has since gone on sale at various mobile operators.
I have since sold away my BlackBerry Storm2 and got myself a full-qwerty BlackBerry Bold 9700, in darling white. :D Loving the industry-leading qwerty keyboard.
I’ve held off my Torch purchase for this. PURE WHITE BLACKBERRY TORCH. The moment i saw this i’ve made up my mind. The black Torch is for common people, and the white Torch is for extraordinary people. Immensely lust-worthy. *drools*
Time to save money!
*******
RIM has successfully made a white phone! Makes people wonder what ‘problems’ Apple has with the white iPhone4. The tale of two fruits.

1 Comments:
I want a white iphone 4 :(
If they still dont release it in 2 months.. Looks like i have to get the black one. Haiz.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home