$$$$$
posted by EDC at 9:49 PM
Eh? What's that photo for me for?Man.. Go post a photo of an audi R8 or something.. ahaha..
And i had an Xbox 360 liao...
Eh cos it's IRON MAN branded.
Ohh cool. You know my nick in camp is either 'iron man', cos of my name being similar to Ironman aka Tony Stark, and my constant lack of need to eat.That, or Red Bean Milk. "Anthony = Ang Dao Ni"Haha.Anw, cool semblance.. But doesnt interest me.. The Xbox with the R8 skin from Forza Motosport? Now that does.. Hahaha.Why am i typing so much? I oso not sure. I'm going insane alr. @_@
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Eh? What's that photo for me for?
Man.. Go post a photo of an audi R8 or something.. ahaha..
And i had an Xbox 360 liao...
Eh cos it's IRON MAN branded.
Ohh cool. You know my nick in camp is either 'iron man', cos of my name being similar to Ironman aka Tony Stark, and my constant lack of need to eat.
That, or Red Bean Milk. "Anthony = Ang Dao Ni"
Haha.
Anw, cool semblance.. But doesnt interest me.. The Xbox with the R8 skin from Forza Motosport? Now that does.. Hahaha.
Why am i typing so much? I oso not sure. I'm going insane alr.
@_@
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home