OK!
I went for my regular heart medical check-up today, and it was ok. The doctor saw my ECG and mentioned it looks alright for my condition. That’s great to hear. So I'll continue my medication, a beta-blocker, and discontinue my caffeine habit. Everything will have to be decaf, i tell myself. And I'll try harder to exercise a little more, and not be so lazy and think slimness = fit enough.
BTW, i saw our MM Lee Kuan Yew as he exited from the National Heart Centre, escorted by some important-looking people. It is very heartening to see the trust he places on our medical professionals and soon I'll be part of the team. He looks as sharp and alert as ever as he boarded his black Lexus LS460. Wishing him many more healthy years ahead!
And life goes on.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home